Information on the processing of personal data by means of cookies
- The personal data administrator, Hamé s.r.o., with registered office Na Drahách 814, 686 04 Kunovice, CRN 28213556, registered at District Court in Brno, section C, file 63439, as the operator of the web pages, uses cookie files on the web pages for the purposes below:
- a) To asses the visit rate of the web pages and to create statistics related to the visit rate and the behaviour of the visitors on the web pages;
- b) Web page function;
The processing is possible based on a legal reason – legitimate interest of the Administrator, and it is permitted by article 6, section 1 letter f) European Parliament and Council Directive (EU) no. 2016/679 on personal data protection in relation to personal data processing and on free transfer of the data and on the termination of directive 95/46/ES (general directive on personal data protection) (hereinafter only „Directive“).
- The web pages can be used in the mode which does not enable data collection on the visitors‘ activity – the mode can be set in the browser setting or it is possible to raise an objection against the use the collection based on authorised interest of the Administrator according to article 21 Directive, by sending to contact address email@example.com. your objection will then be assessed immediately, at the latest within 30 days from the reception. Cookies required for the web function will be maintained solely for the period necessary for the web function.
- If the subject raises and objection against the processing of technical cookies required for the web function, it is impossible to guarantee the full function and compatibility of the web pages.
- Cookies collected for the purposes of the visit rate measuring and the creation of statistics related to the visit rate and acting of the visitors on the web are assessed in the form of bulk unit and pseudonymised form which enables the identification of an individual solely upon exercising great and professional efforts.
- Bulk cookie files are processed by other processors:
- Service provider Google Analytics, Google AdWords, operated by Google Inc., with head office 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Please be aware that according to the Directive you are entitled to:
- Require information from the administrator which personal data is processed,
- Request access to the data from the Administrator and require the update or correction, potentially restrict the processing,
- Require the Administrator to delete personal data - the Administrator shall delete the data unless the deleting is in breach with valid legal regulations and legitimate interests of the Administrator,
- File a complaint at the Bureau for Personal data Protection, and the right for effective juridical protection if the rights indicated in the Directive are considered violated as a result of personal data processing in breach with the Directive.